Monday, December 15, 2008

Beginings have to start someplace

So here it goes....

Something has been bothering me for the past week or so, I relized that if I didn't text or email I'm not sure how many people I would really communicate with. What ever happened to just going to see your friends, or even dialing a phone when your not driving car? This world of fake conversations over myspace and quick to the point text messaging is really starting to effect us all.

so, I started this;

The hand written card project is a project started to spread the dieing art of hand written cards. The project begins on Monday, December 15th, 2008 with Christmas cards. This blog is a place for me to record the people that I give my cards to. I went out and bought a box set of 24 cards and here's to seeing what can be made of this.

Initally this may just be a 10 day Christmas project, but who knows.

Feel free to join in on the fun, there are only 2 rules....

1. Cards MUST be have something hand written inside. Be it just a quick message and a signature or more. Thats up to you.

2. Cards Can't be mailed, only handed out. Thats part of it. The idea is to lose this inpersonable-ness (if that is a word) that the world of online networking website and text messaging is bringing us.


Leave comments here if you do join the fun, or even if you got one of the cards. We would love to hear your experences.

No comments:

Post a Comment